Apple iPad 9.7 2017
- 9.7″ inch display
- 1.84GHz Dual-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- 8MP Rear camera
- 1.2MP Front camera
- 4G LTE
- 8827 mAh Battery
PAY VIA M-PESA
PAYBILL No. 763766
ACCOUNT No. 888107
MOBISTORE CALL OR WHATSAPP US (0720) 506643
Apple iPad 9.7 2017 Wi-Fi + Cellular Summary
Apple iPad 9.7 (2017) Wi-Fi + Cellular tablet was launched in March 2017. The tablet comes with a 9.70-inch display with a resolution of 2048×1536 pixels at a pixel density of 264 pixels per inch (ppi). Apple iPad (2017) Wi-Fi + Cellular is powered by an one-core A9 processor.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Apple iPad (2017) Wi-Fi + Cellular on the rear packs 8-megapixel camera. It sports a 1.2-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Apple iPad (2017) Wi-Fi + Cellular based on iOS 10 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage. The Apple iPad (2017) Wi-Fi + Cellular is a single SIM (GSM) tablet that accepts a Nano-SIM card. The Apple iPad (2017) Wi-Fi + Cellular measures 240.00 x 169.50 x 7.50mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 469.00 grams. It was launched in Silver, Gold, and Space Grey colours.
Connectivity options on the Apple iPad (2017) Wi-Fi + Cellular include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, USB OTG, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in Kenya). Sensors on the tablet include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and compass/ magnetometer.
Apple iPad 9.7 (2017) has an aluminum body with a 9.7″ inch
Scratch-resistant glass display with oleophobic coating.
Apple iPad 9.7 (2017) has a 9.7″ inch LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive
touchscreen with 1536 x 2048 pixels resolution. The LCD is not laminated
to the glass making the display look like its a bit far back but it still gives good pictures.
Apple iPad 9.7 (2017) has a 1.84GHz Dual-core Apple A9 processor with a
PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics) graphics. It’s good in multitasking and
browsing the net. It can handle middle-range games that don’t require much processing power.
Apple iPad 9.7 (2017) has a non-removable Li-Ion 8827 mAh battery. The
battery gives 32.9 hours of work time and 10 hours of multimedia.
- 9.7″ inch LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1536 x 2048 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~264 ppi density)
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Dimensions: 240 x 169.5 x 7.5 mm (9.45 x 6.67 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 478 g
- Front glass, aluminum body
- Nano-SIM/ Electronic SIM card (Apple e-SIM)
- Operating system: iOS 10.3, upgradable to iOS 11.2
- Chipset: Apple A9
- CPU: Dual-core 1.84 GHz (Twister)
- GPU: PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)
- 2GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- Rear camera 8 MP (f/2.4, 31mm, 1.12 µm), autofocus
- Camera features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Front camera 1.2 MP (f/2.2, 31mm), 720p@30fps, face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- Video 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, stereo sound rec
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Non-removable Li-Ion 8827 mAh battery (32.9 Wh)